Your privacy is important to us
Information we collect
- E-mail address and password when you sign-up for an account.
- Education information
- Job history - title, company name, location and employment dates
- Job skills, languages, awards, recommendations and similar
- Any other personal information you enter into your profile
- Links to your personal profiles (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook)
- When you access our services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, and other such information. See also our Information on Cookies usage below.
How we use your personal data
- We use your personal data to help you efficiently access your information after you log-in and provide personalized content and information to you.
- We may use your personal data to develop and manage our Website, services, customer care, sales and marketing.
- We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
- All Vizualize.me profiles are publicly accessible via our Website by default. When you create or reconfigure a Vizualize.me profile, your profile may be listed publicly on our Services, including on a directory page and in search results. Some Services, such as search, public user profiles and viewing lists, do not require registration.
- If you wish to make your profile private, you can un-publish your profile or delete your account.
Sharing of your personal data
- If you publish your profile publicly, your profile will be listed publicly on our Services, including on a directory page and in search results. Your personal data may become searchable on search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so.
- We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Vizualize.me legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
- If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers. By using this site, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Vizualize.me may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
The privacy of children
The quality of personal data
Information on Cookies usage
What are your rights?
- You have a right to know what personal data we have about you.
- You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated.
- You have the right to be forgotten
- You have a right to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
- You have the right to request that your data be exported
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time
How we store your data
Because the Internet is not a 100% secure environment we cannot guarantee the security of personally identifiable information. Please remember that:
- You provide personal data at your own risk. Unfortunately, there is some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way to circumvent our security systems or that transmission of your information over the Internet will be intercepted.
- You are responsible of your username and password: keep them secret and safe!
- If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us